IncreaseYourTraffic.com respects the intellectual property of others and we ask those posting content on this site to do the same.
IncreaseYourTraffic.com may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate a member who infringes the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that there has been a copyright violation of your work, please provide IncreaseYourTraffic.com Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrights works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
IncreaseYourTraffic.com Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Attorney At Law
120 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14202
Phone: (716) 856-5608
Email: [email protected]
If you believe that the posted content has been removed from the site in error, please provide IncreaseYourTraffic.com Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
4. Your name, address, telephone number and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or their agent.